Service Details to be provided by T&D WebStorage Service
T&D WebStorage Service provides the following services for free.
- T&D WebStorage Service (hereinafter called "Service") offers a 24 hour / 365 days a year service. Support will be available between 9:00-17:00 (GMT+9:00) on business days.
If any problem should occur during off-hours, it'll be processed the next business day during the above service hours.
- Functions to upload recorded data to the Internet from compatible products, and to send warning report mail to the registered email address as necessary, will be provided under the same conditions.
- The Service offers a 20MB storage area in which to store recorded data.
- Besides the storage capacity made available for recorded data as outlined in 3 above, there is a certain amount of space made available for storing Current Readings data that is not used in calculating amount of storage space being used.
For TR-7wf/nw Series we offer space for up to 80,000 data readings, for TR4 Series there is space enough for 160,000 data readings, and for RTR-500 Series there is space enough for 1,500 data readings per Remote Unit.
Once Current Readings data exceeds the provided space, the oldest data will continually be deleted to make room for the newest readings as they are received.
- As for the Current Readings data mentioned in 4 above, when it is determined that a time adjustment is needed, the Service automatically adjusts the time and stores the data.
Time adjustment of Current Readings data is applicable only to the following devices: TR-7wf/nw Series
- As for the stored Current Readings mentioned in 4 above, using the T&D WebStorage Graph, it is possible to view up to 15,000 (most recent) data readings for TR-7wf/nw and TR4 Series and up to 1,500 data readings for RTR-500 Series.
For TR-7wf/nw Series, to access all 80,000 stored Current Readings please use either T&D Graph, T&D Thermo or T&D WebStorage API.
For TR4 Series, to access all 160,000 stored Current Readings please use either T&D Graph or T&D WebStorage API.
- Stored Recorded Data as mentioned in 3 above, in either TRZ or PRZ format, can be viewed using T&D WebStorage Graph.
- The backup of recorded data stored in our Service is in no manner guaranteed.
It is highly recommended that the Users regularly backup data stored within the Service.
- When the amount of stored recorded data exceeds 20MB, 5MB of data from the oldest data will be automatically archived into a ZIP file and saved. At the same time, space for new data will be created by deleting that 5MB from the User's alloted storage space.
An e-mail notification will then be sent to the registered e-mail address informing the User that archiving has occurred and the User should, if necessary, download the ZIP file as soon as possible.
- The ZIP file created as in 9 above will be available for download until the next archiving occurs and a new ZIP file is created.
- Email to be sent from the Service may be subject to delay or failure of transmission.
- Data transmission via FTP or HTTP will be provided as the transmission method for sending recorded data from compatible products to the Service.
- Once uploaded into the Service, the recorded data transmitted from a compatible product via FTP cannot be accessed directly via FTP. Please use a browser to access any recorded data uploaded to the Service.
This Service is not being provided as an FTP server to be used for data storage.
- In order to provide a stable system for its Users, the Service will regularly conduct system maintenance.
System maintenance may require a temporary suspension of service. Moreover, the Service will notify Users on the Login Window at least one hour prior to a scheduled maintenance session.
- Any inquiries about a forgotten User ID and/or Password cannot be answered.
If you forget your password, please apply for a User Password Reissue.
If you forget your User ID, apply for Get a User ID and restart using the Service with a new User ID.
When using an RTR-502 (1 channel x 16,000 readings) with a recording interval of 1 minute, the device when full will contain 11 days, 2 hours and 40 minutes of data. If the recorded data file is received in TRZ format it will be a file size of about 32KB.
Therefore, approximately 640 files (about 7,000 days worth of recorded data) of this size can be stored in the provided 20MB.
Default Settings Information
The following shows the default settings details of the Service which are in effect upon the completion of your User ID registration.
|Default Settings Item||Default Settings Details|
|Storage Settings for Current Readings Files (xml)||“24” hours after storage, Current Readings Files will begin to be chronologically deleted from the oldest file.|
|Data Settings for Current Readings Graph Display||The limit for storage is either “48” hours or “1000” data readings, whichever comes first. Data will be deleted chronologically from the oldest first when either limit is reached.|
|Upload Time for Transmitted Data||Transmitted files are uploaded into the Service as data every 5 minutes. They cannot be viewed via your browser until they are uploaded into the Service.|
Service License Agreement
Most Recent Update: 28.Jun.2017
1. Description and Change of Service License Agreement
- If any part of the Service License Agreement (“Agreement”) should have a defect, the rest will remain valid.
- T&D Corporation will provide the Service to Users (to be defined in Section 2) based upon the Agreement.
- The Agreement may be modified or amended without Users' consent. In such a case, we will notify Users of the change beforehand by announcement on this website, E-mail to the User’s address, or other reasonable approaches.
- If Users do not agree with the changes of the Agreement, their contract will be cancelled and the Service will be suspended. Unless we receive a cancellation request from Users, the Service will be provided to them based on the amended Agreement.
- “Applicant” is defined as a user who applies for this Service.
- “User” is defined as an applicant of this Service, who is then accepted by T&D.
- “Stored (Accumulative) information” is defined as the electronic data stored inside the user only storage area. “Stored (Accumulative) information” is defined as the electronic data stored inside the user only storage area, and the electronic data automatically uploaded to our web server from compatible products, either before completion of the Service contract or after the cancellation of the contract.
3. Functions and Necessary System Conditions for the Service
- This Service provides Users with the storage space for the electronic data related to T&D products on our web-service server via the Internet, which is free of charge depending on the data capacity or usage. Service details are described in Service Specifications.
- Users of the service need to prepare communication devices, hardware, and the Internet access, and also to pay communication expenses themselves.
4. Application Process for WebStorage Service
- To apply for the Service, Applicant needs to register the necessary information on the web screen.
- In the application process, the Applicant needs to register an E-mail address he or she holds.
When we would like to contact the User or make an information disclosure, unless otherwise stipulated, we will send E-mail to the registered address or display on this website.
6. Establishment of Service Contract
- Upon receiving an application for this Service as mentioned under Section 4.1, a routine screening will be carried out and an e-mail notification sent verifying the result of the application to the Applicant's registered address. The Service Contract between T&D and the Applicant will take effect upon the Applicant receiving this notification.
- T&D reserves the right to reject any application for any reason such as the following:
(1) If and when incomplete, inaccurate, or false information has been provided by the Applicant.
(2) If and when the Applicant has been found to have a history of suspension or cancellation of this Service.
(3) If and when the registered E-mail Address has been identified as someone else’s.
(4) If and when T&D determines that for some other reason it is inappropriate to provide the Service to the Applicant.
7. Service Charge
- The service fee and storage capacity are as follows as of June 30, 2014.
- Recorded Data automatically downloaded from T&D devices compatible with this service and saved in any of the following T&D data formats will be subject to calculation in determining the amount of capacity being used.
Data formats subject to calculation: TRX, TRZ, PRZ
- Data stored in T&D data formats other than one of the above formats will not be subject to calculation in determining the amount of capacity being used. Note, however, that the maximum number of data readings which can be stored varies depending on the device type. See Service Specifications for the detailed numbers.
|Service Charge||Storage Capacity|
8. Cancellation of the Service Contract
- Users can cancel the Service anytime by following the prescribed process.
- In case of cancellation of the Service, T&D will deauthorize the User's ID/Password, suspend the login to the User Only area, and delete all remaining stored information.
9. User ID/Password Management
- In order to start the Service, Users need to be issued a User ID by T&D and upon using the Service must enter this ID and their User set Password for authentication purposes.
- Users are solely responsible for the management of their User ID and Password.
10. Stored Information Management
- Users are responsible for such operations as deletion, backup, maintenance, and management of the information stored in their account.
- T&D will provide the Service to Users with the utmost care in preventing damage, loss, transformation of the stored information and/or infection by computer viruses (hereafter called “Damages”), but shall not in anyway guarantee the complete prevention of said such Damages.
- During the contract period, T&D will never delete, edit, browse, or disclose the stored information to any third party except in the following cases:
(1) If and when it is deemed such action is necessary to protect the life, health, and/or property of said such third party.
(2) If and when such an action is required by law.
(3) If and when the preservation of a User's stored information may fall under prohibited actions as defined in Section 12.
(4) If and when the User's cumulative stored information exceeds the allowed maximum storage capacity as outlined in Section 7.
(5) If and when the stored information is from a device in which time adjustment is possible.
- As a necessity to maintain the Service the types of the stored information (file property info) is mechanically recognized. Storable information is limited to the electronic data formats forT&D Data Loggers. To develop or improve the Service, statistical information concerning types of stored data, frequency of access, and/or number of stored data readings may be collected without identifying certain individual Users.
11. Interruption of, Changes in, or Termination of the Service
- Although T&D will strive to continually provide the Service to Users, at times and under certain circumstances as noted below, it may be necessary to temporarily interrupt, change or terminate the Service.
If for some reason it is necessary to interrupt, change or terminate the Service, T&D will dutifully make a prior announcement on this website, or notify Users in a reasonable manner determined by T&D.
(1) If and when it is necessary to carry out repair, maintenance, and/or construction on our company's facilities or equipment.
(2) If and when unavoidable trouble occurs with our equipment.
(3) If and when a natural disaster and/or other emergency prevents Service from being continued as is.
(4) If and when T&D determines that a temporary interruption of the Service is necessary for operational and technical reasons.
12. Prohibited Behavior
- Users of the Service are prohibited from the following behaviors:
(1) Any behavior which violates copyrights, intellectual property rights including trademarks of others, or other trade secrets.
(2) Any behavior which violates the property rights of others.
(3) Any behavior which violates the privilege, trust, and/or privacy of others.
(4) Any behavior which creates tangible and/or intangible disadvantage or damage to others.
(5) Any offensive behavior which runs counter to public order and morals.
(6) Any criminal conduct, behavior related to such conduct, or behavior which encourages criminal conduct.
(7) Any behavior which involves renting the User’s ID/Password to others for profit.
(8) Any access to stored information of others by using the concerned party's User ID and Password without their expressed consent.
(9) Any behavior which makes use of or which provides harmful programs such as computer viruses.
(10) Any behavior which attempts to analyze or modify the security technology and software used for the Service.
(11) Any attempt to mechanically (via software, programming, robots, crawlers, etc.) access an application program interface (API) other than those published for this service, any acts of trying to access this service in clear excess of normal usage, and/or any actions judged to burden the server with excessive workload.
(12) Any behavior to use the Service to send junk mail, chain letters, or other unsolicited bulk email.
(13) Any behavior to resell the Service.
(14) Any profit-oriented behavior.
(15) Any behavior which uses false information for the Service.
(16) Any behavior which attempts to store types of electronic data other than the designated formats.
(17) Any other behavior which violates the law.
- T&D is not bound by any legal duty to determine if a User of the Service has carried out any of the relevant behavior as described in Section 12.1.
13. Suspension and/or Cancellation of Service by T&D
- If T&D becomes aware of any inappropriate behavior as described below, T&D will notify the concerned User of the violation and offer a reasonable time to correct the violation. If after such period of time passes and no corrections are made, T&D reserves the right to suspend the Service account or terminate the Agreement of the violating User. Furthermore, T&D also reserves the right to immediately suspend or terminate the Service account of Users without notice if T&D is convinced of the urgency of the action and/or sees no prospect of remedy.
(1) If and when a User violates the Agreement.
- In the event of suspension of the Service or termination of the Agreement under the preceding section 13.1, T&D will notify the User in advance of the reason, the date of suspension/cancellation, and the suspension period.
14. Registration Information Changes
- Users are obligated to notify T&D and follow the designated procedure for making any changes to their registration information. In addition, Users are responsible for any disadvantages caused by their own failure to carry out the stated procedure, and T&D assumes no responsibility whatsoever.
- If after 12 months have elapsed and a User has not accessed the Service, T&D will send a verification e-mail to the registered address to confirm whether or not the User's wishes to continue using the Service. After having confirmed that the User has no use for the Service or in cases where no confirmation is possible, T&D may delete the User's stored data and their account.
15. Copyright and Related Rights
- The Service related Website and Software which are available for use are the intellectual property of T&D Corporation protected by national copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. T&D does not sanction or approve any unauthorized use of all or partial contents without our permission, including duplication, modification, upload, display, public transmission, assignment, distribution, sale of licenses, or publication.
- The trademark, service mark, and logo used and displayed on the Service related website are the registered trademark or trademark of T&D Corporation and other third parties.
- Usage of the Service or the related Website does not in any manner whatsoever result in granting the said User the assignment or transfer of patent, trademark right, copyright, and other rights of T&D or other third party.
16. Applicable Laws and Jurisdictional Court
Usage of this website and interpretation of this Agreement, unless otherwise specified, are intended to comply with applicable laws and regulations of Japan. Any and all conflicts which occur in connection with the usage of this website shall be first brought before the Nagano District Court as the exclusive agreement jurisdictional court.
- T&D shall not guarantee the suitability of the Service for any and all purposes.
- As this Service on a whole is reliant upon the hardware used by Users, the network configuration and various third party communication equipment, T&D cannot in any way guarantee the integrity or the usability of the Service.
- When in compliance with the stipulations of the Agreement, T&D assumes no responsibility for any damage or loss arising out of the suspension, termination, modification, expiration, or cancellation of the Service contract.
- When in compliance with the stipulations of the Agreement, T&D assumes no responsibility for any damage or loss arising from the deletion of stored information, from imposed access limitations, or from the browsing or disclosure of stored data to third parties.
- T&D assumes no responsibility for any damages arising out of the corruption of any stored information, in whole or in part.
- T&D assumes no responsibility for any damages or losses arising out of the cancellation of the Service or change in plans made by the User.
- T&D assumes no responsibility for the settlement of conflicts or any damages arising from the conflict between Users or between Users and a third party.
- T&D assumes no responsibility for any damage or loss arising from failure or delay in delivery of e-mail/stored information due to system failures or the disconnection of communication equipment.
- T&D assumes no responsibility for the interruption of all or part of the Service resulting from emergencies such as natural disasters, power ordinances, strikes, or cyber-terrorism.
- T&D is liable for a User's damage or loss arising from any reason attributable to T&D, but its liability is limited to direct and actual damages and shall be no more than the amount the User has paid to T&D, unless the damages can be shown without a reasonable doubt to have been caused due to T&D's intent or gross negligence.